As you explore our tiny island we recommend seeing it from a completely different vantage point: the sea!
To do so, why not book an excursion out onto the waters? There are lots of different options, depending on whether you want to experience excitement and adventure, take in some history, or simply enjoy a quiet day of sunbathing.
Here are some fabulous options for sea excursions by Captain Morgan in Malta.
- Harbour Cruise: Departing from Sliema, this cruise provides a detailed commentary on the history of Valletta, the Three Cities, the two Great Sieges of 1565 and 1942, and also points out other places of interest including the historical forts, battlements and creeks which can only be admired from the sea. One for history buffs!
- Round Malta: Doing what it says on the tin, this boat trip takes you around Malta. You’ll cruise past Valletta, the Grand Harbour Entrance, Marsascala Bay, St Thomas Bay, Island Bay and Peter’s Pool, past Delimara Point Marsaxlokk Bay, the Blue Grotto, Dingli Cliffs, the little island of Filfla and to some of Malta’s most popular sandy beaches. It’s a fantastic way to get to know the island!
- Comino and the Blue Lagoon. Comino’s Blue Lagoon is famous all over the world for its stunning turquoise blue waters, and this is one way to see it. You will also cruise past Sliema, St Julian’s, St Andrew’s, Salina Bay, St Paul’s Bay and Mellieħa Bay, plus you’ll get maximum time to swim in the gorgeous waters around Comino.
- Fernandes Sunset Cruise. What could be better than sailing in the Mediterranean as the sun sets? Nothing. So hop aboard this excursion, for a romantic evening complete with dining, dancing and swimming by beautiful St Paul’s Island.
- Spirit of Malta Adventure. If you want to ramp things up a bit, then this is the Malta excursion for you. Combining a boat tour over to Gozo with a fast-paced jeep safari, this trip guarantees a full day of fun.
If you’re in the area, you might also want to follow up your cruise with a stroll along the St Julian’s to Sliema Promenade!